We collect information from you to help improve your experience with us, directly by adding elements of personalization and indirectly by allowing us to analyze our business performance. The “Information Collected” section of this policy outlines the types of information collected, and the “Information Usage” section outlines in greater detail the way that the information collected is used.
We may update this policy periodically. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy. We encourage you to check this page whenever you interact with us.
- Contact information: We collect your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number.
- Transaction information: We collect details of your product purchase and return history, including which products were purchased and the date and location of each purchase.
- Web browsing information: We collect information about your use of our website, including when you visited, what pages you viewed and how you were referred to our site.
- Connection information: We collect information about the device you use to interact with our website, such as the computer or phone model, browser type and operating system. We will also collect your IP address.
- Social media information: We have access to information about you about your engagement with our social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Partner information: We may collect certain information about you from third-party sources to improve our communication with you. For example, we collect information from the United States Post Office about recent changes of address to ensure that print mail pieces are sent to the correct address.
- First-party cookies: These are served directly by us to your computer or device. They are used to recognize your device when you use it to access our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are served by an external service provider, such as an advertising or analytics platform, to recognize your computer or device when you use it to access our website.
We utilize the information we collect about you, including cookies and other automatically collected information, for various purposes, including:
- Providing and improving our products and services, including processing transactions, providing receipts and responding to customer service inquiries.
- Communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions and other brand news that we believe might be of interest to you.
- Personalizing our communication with you, including marketing content and offers.
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of our marketing tools and overall business performance to make continual improvements.
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions.
- Conducting market research.
We may share information about you with our vendors, consultants or other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We want you to feel comfortable interacting with us. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, and we have put in place suitable physical, technical and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to do their jobs.
Personal Information Restrictions
You can ask for us to share with you any personal information that we have about you in our records. In some cases, you can also choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Please contact us for assistance with either type of request.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communication from us at any time following the steps below.
- Print mail (catalogs and postcards): To remove your name from our print mail list, contact us at email@example.com.
- Email: To opt out of marketing emails, click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such email, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your request to be processed, and that you may continue to receive non-marketing emails, such as transactional emails.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that doing so may affect the functionality of our website.
- Third-party advertising: To opt out of targeted advertising by third-party entities, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/ and follow the instructions.
- Other marketers: To opt out of having your information shared with other marketers, contact us at email@example.com.
Our products, services and marketing are not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect any information from children. If you believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us so that we can delete it.
Phone: (866) 278-8278
Mail: Paul Stuart, Inc., 10 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017, Attention: Customer Service